1. Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis.
2. Returns of non-faulty goods will only be accepted at the sole discretion of and with the prior written permission of the Company. Permission must be obtained within 24 hours from time of delivery. In the event that permission is given then the Customer will be refunded in full.
3. If any non-faulty Goods are returned, they must be unused, in original packaging, they must not be relabelled, tamper evident seals must be intact, and the Goods must be fit for sale.
4. The cost of carriage of non-faulty returned Goods accepted by the Company is the responsibility of the Customer. The Company shall be entitled to impose a handling charge at a rate of 25% on net invoice value or a minimum handling charge of £15.00 for all cancellations, amendments and non-faulty returned Goods.
5. Any Goods returned must be accompanied by a return note, which the Company will supply to the Customer upon request. Failure to do so will render any claim for credit null and void. Any credit will only be raised after satisfactorily passing inspection by the Company's distribution centre.
6. The Company reserves the right to request photographic evidence.
7. The Company accepts no responsibility for Goods whilst in transit back to the Company.
8. AHP Dentals will refund full amount of order with in 24 hours.